Sunday, March 14, 2010

Snapshot of Venice


Wow! I finally made it to the city of spectacular buildings such as churches, buildings and many castles. As I walked across I saw this canal grade which was shining like diamond and there were some gondolas in Canal Grande as I was walking I saw some noble men talking about their business with others. As they passed I saw citizens as they were chatting in the gondola. I noticed some boys catching crabs and putting them in their bag. I moved a bit and I noticed that I was standing on the Piazza and some Venetians were walking on the Piazza, some were laughing and chatting to each other. I was feeling like it was a park. I enjoyed the environment and moved with joy to other places. I saw the ducal procession happening in the town. The men were wearing red gowns with fur trim I liked it so much. I looked at the procession and I didn't notice any women in the procession. Instead I saw some of them gazing down the street and trying to get out of there, they were wearing veils which protected them from sun, I saw some in the balcony. I saw my watch and I headed towards one of the gondola and travel to see the spectacular Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment